- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
Step into the colorful and historic San Lorenzo central market and witness the lively exchanges between residing Florentines and robust stall owners as you select the freshest ingredients for class.
After trying your hand at a starter, two main courses and dessert, it's time to sample your Tuscan creations. Gather round the table with your fellow aspiring chefs, sip some Tuscan wine and taste away!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Lorenzo Central Market, Florence
- Lunch with wine
- Recipes to take home
- Cooking class with expert chef (maximum 12 people per chef)
- Walking tour through local San Lorenzo Market
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- The cooking class will be operated by 2 professional Chefs. The class will be divided in 2 groups, and each Chef will look after 12 participants
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robert C, November 2016
WOW, First of all we were met by our chef Alessandro who took us for a tour of the markets in Florence, we got to sample so many different things, fruits so fresh, biscuits, oils, balsamic vinegars truffles and so much more!! After that we walked to the kitchen were we all cooked up a 3 course meal, then sat down in a beautifully decorated room and were served our meal with a wine to accompany each course, what else could we ask for. Our chef was also amazing. I would highly recommend this tour and if ever I am lucky enough to go back to Florence I will definitely do it all over again, it was the best!!!
Reviewed by: Pat, United States of America, October 2016
Our guide and chef was very helpful and great at running hthe coking experience.
We had a friendly group, and enjoyed our meal that we had made.