Raft from Deep Creek over peaceful waters at first, you will head toward the exhilarating rapids of the lower Canyon, experiencing the memorable rapids Rock Garden, Sharks Fin, Toilet, Pinball, Jaws, Sequel and the unforgettable 170m Oxenbridge Tunnel, followed closely by Cascade Rapid.
The guides are fully licensed and are carefully chosen on the basis of their skill and experience, their ability to make sound decisions and their ability to communicate and identify with our clients
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8am. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time
USD $167.56Pricing details
Departs at 1pm. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time
USD $167.56Pricing details
Queenstown Shotover River White Water Rafting
- Travel to Deep Creek, Skippers Canyon
- Raft the Shotover River
- Extensive safety instructions and paddling techniques
- Use of hot showers and sauna
- Full wetsuit rafting clothing and all other equipment provided
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Children aged between 13 and 15 years must have a guardian traveling with them
- All travelers between the age of 15 and 18 years require a waiver to be signed by a guardian if they are unaccompanied
- You must bring along a swimsuit and towel
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Travelers MUST have a "minimum weight" of 40kg (88lbs) to participate on this tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers must be water confident
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Karen H, April 2016
Very professional, friendly and fun. We really enjoyed the fact that NZ outdoor activities are not so over-the-top with safety restrictions as in Australia.
Reviewed by: jamesnisbet24, United Kingdom, February 2016
So much fun, the trip over Skippers pass is a treat in itself, one of the ten most dangerous roads in the world, so glad we were not driving. Th crafting trip was excellent, the experts made it a laugh while still making sure the safety elements were well covered in the briefing. My wife went out of the boat more than anyone else, it was her first experience of white water rafting and she thoroughly enjoyed it!