- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Choice of seating available
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
Your Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sails from Circular Quay or King Street Wharf. Offering state-of-the-art accommodation for a dinner cruise in Sydney, the MV Sydney 2000 has three separate dining areas, an atrium, a 360-degree viewing deck, a dance floor and music from the Sydney 2000 Band.
Sydney dinner cruises don’t get much finer than aboard the MV Sydney 2000, synonymous with luxurious dining, first-class service and entertainment and taking in views of the Sydney Opera House and harbor.
Book a table for a Sydney Harbour dinner cruise aboard the MV Sydney 2000, the most prestigious dinner cruise in Sydney. The choice is yours whether you embark at Circular Quay or King Street Wharf on your 2.5-hour Sydney dinner cruise. Take your seat as you float past the floodlit Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, while a team of international chefs prepare a three-course dinner for you to enjoy.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the confirmed window option to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery on your Sydney dinner cruise. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
King Street Wharf No.1, Darling Harbour
Returns to original departure point
- Circular Quay at 9:30pm (Sun-Thurs) or 10:30pm (Fri-Sat)
- King Street Wharf at 10:00pm. Optional disembarkation on Friday and Saturday nights at 11:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Circular Quay - Best Available
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Best available seating on the day of travel. Depart from Circular Quay at 7pm
USD $112.61Pricing details
King St Wharf - Best Available
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Best available seating on the day of travel. Depart from King Street Wharf at 7:30pm
USD $112.61Pricing details
Circular Quay - Window Seat
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Depart from Circular Quay at 7pm
USD $132.02Pricing details
King St Wharf - Window Seat
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Depart from King Street Wharf at 7:30pm
USD $132.02Pricing details
Sydney Harbour at night
- Dinner cruise
- 3-course dinner
- Upper Deck seating
- Live entertainment
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Smoked ocean trout on fennel with black caviar and dill aioli
- Australian tiger prawns with tropical salsa
- Spinach and ricotta pasta in a Napolitana salsa with grana padano cheese
- Mediterranean antipasto of Iberian ham, heirloom tomatoes and marinated char grilled vegetables
- Frittata of eggplant, pumpkin and capsicum
- Grilled Atlantic salmon and oven roasted seasonal vegetables with hollandaise sauce
- Beef tenderloin fillet in a rich veal jus with desire potatoes, caramelized onion, sautéed peas and pancetta.
- Organic chicken breast with champagne mushroom jus, served with roast sweet potato and baby beans
- Slow braised lamb shank in red wine and vegetable ragout, served with silky mashed potato
- Vegetarian gratin infused tomato and pesto sauce
- Orange and chocolate flourless cake with butterscotch sauce
- Sydney berry crush of blueberries, meringue mascarpone and fresh cream with zesty lemon
- Velvety vanilla and chocolate mousse with light caramel syrup
- Slow-baked raspberry and apple crumble with cream
- White and dark layered chocolate tower
- Tea and coffee
- Additional drinks available for purchase
Sample menu subject to change
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Bethanne N, September 2016
The tour and dinner were wonderful. As we went in the off season, we used one of the three dining rooms on board. A lounge singer and pianist were quite good, The ship makes several turns and passes of the harbor waterfront, so there isn't a bad place to sit, although we did upgrade to a window seat which I recommend. Still, the central seats of the room we were in were lofted a step, so they could see too. There are several open air decks to use as well. Pay attention to which port you get on the ship at, there are two.
Reviewed by: Gary C, August 2016
We thoroughly enjoyed the evening cruise. The views were fantastic and the ambiance remarkable. Two of our party ordered the salmon plates and found that it was very fishy beyond their tastes so they didn't eat it. Other that that, the evening was very nice. I would recommend the cruise to oothers who are looking for an enjoyable evening on the Harbor.