- Free snacks included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Next, your captain will stop at a calm snorkeling spot. If you’re a beginner, you’ll easily learn how to use the snorkeling equipment, how to breathe through the snorkel and what safety measures to remember. The use of mask and fins is included, and you’ll receive a snorkel to borrow. Jump into the water with your professionally trained guide, and spend 30 to 45 minutes discovering the magical underwater world of Hawaiian marine life. You will see everything from brightly colored coral to schools of tropical fish.
After working up an appetite from snorkeling, sail back to Waianae Harbor as you feast on a buffet lunch, including hot dishes, salads, a gourmet sandwich bar, side dishes and desserts. Enjoy unlimited nonalcoholic drinks and two free alcoholic beverages (for those 21 and up).
Dolphin sightings are guaranteed on this Oahu cruise! In the rare event you do not see dolphins, you will be offered a sunset cocktail cruise or snorkeling adventure for free!
This tour operator offers a whale or dolphin sighting guarantee December through April!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Waianae Boat Harbor
Hotel pick-up available from these select locations:
- Modern Hotel
- Hilton Hawaiian Village - Great Lawn
- Hale Koa
- Outrigger Reef
- Don Ho Lane
- Outrigger Main
- Hyatt Regency - Koa Ave/Awning
- W.B. Marriott - Paokalani St.
- Ohana West - Walina St.
- Courtyard - Royal Hawaiian Ave
- Royal Garden - Olohana St.
- Ala Moana Hotel - Mahukona
- For guests with transportation from Waikiki, a shuttle will pickup at 7am Mondays through Thursdays. On Fridays through Sundays a van picks up at 8am. This transportation connects you to your 9am departure from Waianae Boat Harbor.
- For guests with no transportation, please make your way to Waianae Boat Harbor for 8:40am boarding
Cruise returns to original departure point
Return time to Waikiki hotels is approximately 1:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am Snorkel without Transport
9am departure; Meet at the Waianae Harbor at 8:45am; Free shuttle from Ko Olina or self-drive from Waianae for 8:30am check-in; No Waikiki hotel pickup or dropoff is provided
USD $114.14Pricing details
9am Snorkel with Waikiki Trans
9am departure; 8:30am check-in; includes pick-up & drop-off from select Waikiki hotels
USD $145.55Pricing details
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask and fins)
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Two complimentary alcoholic drinks per adult
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Breakfast menu includes muffins, croissants, mixed fruit salad, whole bananas, granola bars, coffee, milk, juice, water and soda.
- Lunch menu includes hot dishes, salads, a gourmet sandwich bar, side dishes, desserts, juice, soda and water. Two free alcoholic drinks per adult.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Danielle C, September 2016
Well organized, friendly crew. About twenty of us on a large catamaran, didnt feel crowded. We saw a couple of turtles, a couple of pods of dolphins and lots of fish. Had a great time, and would definitely go thru Hawaii Nautical again for this or one of their other tours. The ONLY thing that they could have done better but again, we had a great time and this would be if I was really trying to come up with one bit of constructive feedback was remember that for those new to snorkeling, especially with small children, a little more time on the front end explaining putting on the mask or making sure the kids get fitted right would prevent any hold ups when getting folks into the water. Highly recommend!
Reviewed by: Joseph S, August 2016
This is by far one of the greatest experiences of the trip. Aside from the abundant natural beauty, I was so impressed by the attentiveness of the crew. There were staff in the water watching swimmers and I noted as well the deck hands carefully watching the snorkelers. I felt very safe. Oh! Did I mention the crew also helped snorkelers with underwater photography. I would recommend this trip and plan to return when I am back on Oahu.