Your bike route covers monuments and memorials located on the National Mall and Potomac Tidal Basin. Cruise along city bike lanes and flat terrain while taking in the beautiful architecture (and perhaps keeping an eye out for the Secret Service). Visit Washington Monument, the stately white obelisk that honors the first US president, and pedal over to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, a 3-acre (1.2-hectare) tribute to those who served in the Vietnam War.
Check out more landmarks like the National World War II Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial and the Martin Luther King Jr Memorial, and then ride through the city back to the starting point, where your tour concludes.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour departing at 2pm.
USD $39.99Pricing details
Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour departing at 2:30pm.
USD $39.99Pricing details
Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour
- Comfort bike rental
- Snack and bottled water
- Equipment for kids of all sizes and ages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bikes
- To ride in a trailer carriage, children must be able to hold up their heads and wear a helmet
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Note: Next day free rentals must be picked up by 11am at our Union Station location (50 Massachusetts Ave. NE). After 11am, equipment availability is not guaranteed.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kathleen S, October 2016
This was a phenomenal tour. The young man who was our guide was very energetic and very knowledgable about all of the monuments. He was thorough and helpful as well. I highly recommend it!
Reviewed by: Katherine E, October 2016
Awesome! THE best way to see the monuments! Got some exercise, off our feet a while, and had some quiet as we rode through paths and along the Mall. So much fun for our whole family. Our youngest boy is 8 and a good rider. They have Burley trailors for people with really little kids. Our guide Jack was fantastic!! Totally fun.