- All-inclusive tour
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
The Cinque Terre takes its name from the five picturesque fishing villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Each town has a distinct character, but all share alleys, arches and steep stone steps, best explored on foot. An idyllic snapshot of old-world Italy, the villages are surrounded by sunny beaches, narrow lanes lined with shops and stalls, brightly colored fishing boats, seaside promenades and sleepy piazzas.
The ancient trails are rough but manageable. Be prepared for the hiking – although the path is open to everyone, remember that the ground can be slippery, uneven, and in places steep and narrow. The charm of the area is that it is natural and unspoilt, so do not expect hand rails or safety rails when steps are steep or when the path is close to the edge.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
- Local guide
- 40-minute boat ride (weather permitting)
- Rail travel between villages, where necessary
- Transport by air-conditioned coachnch)
- Entry into Cinque Terre National Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Suitable walking shoes required – no flip-flops. Suggestions: walking boots or sneakers, closed toe shoes with non-slip soles.
- If you want to swim during free time, please remember to bring your own towel and swimwear.
- On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong winds. It is beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
- A large amount of walking is involved. You must be of average fitness and be able to keep up with the rest of the group.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties, below average fitness, or young children.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sheila G, October 2016
This hiking day trip was the absolute highlight of our trip to Italy. Originally we were going to attempt to do Cinque Terre on our own but not having ever been before we decided it would be a good idea for our inaugural trip to go with people who know what they're doing and I'm SO glad that we did. Our tour guides were awesome - personable, knowledgeable and entertaining. We were a large group so I was pretty impressed with their ability to keep us all organized. The day itself - transportation, bathroom stops no small feat in Italy!, lunch - which was wonderful! -- was very well organized. I so enjoyed not having to worry about anything but just having FUN! We didn't have quite as much time as I would have liked in each village but I understand why not - this is a big venture to do all 5 villages in one day and I was quite exhausted by the end of the day. I feel like we got our money's worth and more. It was certainly nice to be able to just sleep on the bus on the way back to Florence. Good job!!!
Reviewed by: Wai Fong, Hong Kong, October 2016
It is an excellent trip, with a five star tour guide who was so funny and enthusiastic, who also took good care of us. Excellent arrangement, good hiking trail, sufficient free time to wander around the towns, good time management, all in all, safe and enjoyable trip thanks to the driver...! If I were to pick on one thing which displeased me would be the lunch - it seems a bit lean..., otherwise, it would be perfect!