- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Your tour of Tangier starts with a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city, followed by a walking tour of the little souk, the medina (old quarter) and the kasbah (old fortress). Discover Morocco’s rich architecture, browse the spice markets, stop to see the snake charmer and visit one of the local bakeries to try some tasty bread (own expense).
Then enjoy shopping at a typical bazaar, where you’ll see many types of carpets and handicrafts. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, and feast on traditional Moroccan food like couscous, tagine and other local delicacies. Be entertained with a performance by a Berber dancer.
After lunch, make a short stop at Cape Spartel, where you can see the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea mix together, and then enjoy a sample of traditional mint tea and learn about the mint tea rituals. Next, stop by the white sand dunes that border the Atlantic. Here you have the option to ride a camel (own expense)! Alternatively, enjoy free time to explore the beautiful area.
On your way back to the ferry, take in views of the Moroccan landscape, and then relax on the comfortable coach ride from the Spain port back to Malaga.
Please note: The itinerary and schedule of this trip are subject to change from December to April due to ferry's timetables and the Ramadan holiday.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morocco Day Trip from Malaga to Tangier
- Ferry ride
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the terrain in Tangier is uneven and hilly and the trip contains a lot of walking
- Total duration of the trip may vary to the pickup and drop-off location
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Anton N, November 2016
Great experience, especially for someone like me, who hadn't been to Africa or to the Arab world before. On the way home you were just left wishing you had spent more time there. While being an important part of the experience, the most significant thing on the downside would be the very pushy salesmen. Don't be rude to them, though, and if you want to buy, remember that they will accept a price way lower than what they initially suggest!
Reviewed by: 1viaje, November 2016
The Tour from Malaga to Morocco is worted!!! if You want to experience the Highlight of other Culture and the exitmen of passing through the Gibraltar Straight in the Ferry. They pick up every passenger at they're Hotel early in the morning it take a while to pick every body along the way and the same in the way back. The only bad situation is the Tour guide Was not very nice explaining and sore of rude, but the one that We had in Morocco save the day!!! and the visit to various places and the lunch it was different but good, musicians where at the Restaurant to entretain. Beautiful sightseeing and views along the coast of the Mediterranean where meet with the Atlantic, We visit the Hercules caves a beautiful sight and then along the way stop for a Camel ride and view the different Palacetes along the way., I highly recommended the Tour, be ready with comfortable shoes and cloth, tour is from aprox 6am till 10 to 11pm depend where You're hotel.