Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Famous gondolas on the Grand Canal of Venice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes saloon for up to 3 people or minivan for 4 to 8 people)
- Local guide for 2-hour Venice walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Boat ride from Piazzale Roma to St Mark's Square (approx. 6 euro)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Suzanne L, October 2016
Venice was beautiful! However the weather was not!
Our driver that drove us to Venice and back to Florence was amazing!!
He had to drive us in the pouring rain, lightning and thunderstorms-
and he did a great job - we always felt safe with his driving.
Our guide in Venice was very knowledgeable - but the tour felt very rushed.
We would love to be able to visit Venice on a beautiful, sunny day!
Reviewed by: Tomo H, August 2015
Although it was brutally hot, this was a fabulous tour because of a wonderful driver Carlo and an amazingly knowledgeable guide Mila who efficiently navigated all seven of us through the several districts of Venice despite the crowds and the heat. She even recommended a fabulous place for lunch. This was the magical tour of Venice cue music!.