Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Famous gondolas on the Grand Canal of Venice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes saloon for up to 3 people or minivan for 4 to 8 people)
- Local guide for 2-hour Venice walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Boat ride from Piazzale Roma to St Mark's Square (approx. 6 euro)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tomo H, August 2015
Although it was brutally hot, this was a fabulous tour because of a wonderful driver Carlo and an amazingly knowledgeable guide Mila who efficiently navigated all seven of us through the several districts of Venice despite the crowds and the heat. She even recommended a fabulous place for lunch. This was the magical tour of Venice cue music!.
Reviewed by: Kathy N, USA, October 2014
I really thought before I booked this tour due to the cost. But I have to tell you it was well worth it. Our driver picked us up at the hotel. As we drove through the country side he told us about the various towns we were passing by. I loved the folklore stories he told. The car was awesome. He was willing to stop as needed along the way. I liked the convenience of having the driver pick us up and drop us off at the hotel and not hassle with a train. Once we got to Venice, our guide meet the two of us. She walked us through the islands making up Venice. She was very good, in not just dwelling on history, but telling us the personality of Venice. When I booked the tour I mentioned that my 25 year old son was traveling with me and I wanted to make sure the sights and tour was geared to entertain him also. He raved about the tour, the driver and the guide. We had plenty of time to walk around following the tour. I would book this again.