- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lord of the Rings tour including lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 'Lord of the Rings' themed lunch
- Local and professional guide
- Visit 9 movie locations
- Souvenir map
- Native forest walk
- Weta Studios workshop exhibition tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with walkers or limited mobility
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mitche227, October 2016
Great lunch. Saw 4 locations sites and learned a lot of behind the scenes information. The highlight was Weta Cave. It is SO amazing and we met the artists and spoke to them. Highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: John B, August 2016
Everything about this trip was great. Our guide Mike was incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He had a wealth of information to help us relate the scenery we were seeing to its part in the films. We had great fun hiding in the hobbit hole and wearing swords and cloaks in Rivendell for some great pictures. Lunch at Scorchorama was very tasty and the end of the trip finished nicely with coffee and cakes. The Weta cave tour was also very good. Overall, great value for money and a great day out. Ask for Mike and you won't be disappointed.