Wellington's Lord of the Rings Locations Tour including Lunch
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lord of the Rings tour including lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 'Lord of the Rings' themed lunch
- Local and professional guide
- Visit 9 movie locations
- Souvenir map
- Native forest walk
- Weta Studios workshop exhibition tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with walkers or limited mobility
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: lesashowers, July 2016
Our tour was nicknamed Laura of the Rings and it was very appropriate. We had an amazing tour guide, Laura, who definitely had a passion for the books and movies. She was able to share so much information about the filming and we had a ton of fun scouting out the film locations and doing some scene reenactments! My 15 year old son said this was his favorite tour and we had even visited Hobbiton!
Reviewed by: Timothy F, July 2016
Very good value for money. We had a great guide with a lot of passion and knowledge of the Lord of the Rings and the movies in general, it made a huge difference to the tour. Request someone who is a Lotr fan for the best experience.