- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Upon arrival in Philadelphia, you will embark on a panoramic tour that includes Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Elsert Alley (the oldest inhabited street in America) and more. Arriving in the historic heart of Philadelphia, you'll visit the famous Liberty Bell and Constitution Square and Hall, symbols of freedom in America.
Departing Philadelphia you will see the famous "Rocky Steps" before continuing to Lancaster County. After a break for lunch at the Amish marketplace (lunch not included), you'll have an authentic Amish buggy ride through Amish farm country. During the ride you'll learn how the Amish live without modern technology - no electricity, running water, telephone service or appliances.
In the late afternoon your tour heads east for an evening arrival in New York.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeing in Philadelphia and Amish Country
- Authentic Amish Buggy ride through the Amish farm
- Wifi on bus only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Joyce M, January 2017
From the start to the finish - a fabulous trip. Our guide was so knowledgeable and informative and we soaked up the information given to us by him. Loved the history - and adored the Amish visit.
It was sad that it rained ALL DAY - but it was a one off experience I will never forget.
Reviewed by: Anna Ruberto, Australia, January 2017
Really enjoyed this tour!! The horse ride through the Amish community was great, and all of the history in Philadelphia was amazing! Who could resist running up the steps like Rocky!!