Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Look out for the attractions as you pass alongside them. Sail underneath the 25th of April Bridge, and admire Belém Tower, a fortified monument that was built to honor St Vincent, Lisbon’s patron saint. Pass the Monument to the Discoveries that celebrates the achievements of Portuguese explorers during the Age of Discoveries and see the Christ the King monument (Cristo Rei), inspired by the statue in Rio de Janeiro.
As you travel, your onboard crew will point out landmarks and sights to ensure nothing is missed. Further highlights of your sunset cruise include the UNESCO-listed Jerónimos Monastery with its stunning Manueline architecture.
After two hours of cruising around the city as the sun sets, sail back to the start point and step back onto dry land to finish your tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note that the departure time of this tour may be subject to changes due to sunset timing, please contact your local supplier in order to confirm the scheduled departure time for the day you will attend this tour. Contact details will be provided in the voucher.
The sun in Lisbon tends to set between the following times:
May - September: 7pm - 9pm
October - April: 5pm - 7pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lisbon Sunset Sailing
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- It’s recommended to wear comfortable clothes
- Alcohol cannot be served to people under the legal drinking age of 16; ID may be required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brenda1908, January 2017
A really great sunset cruise. Amazing views. Definitely recommend.
Reviewed by: Andrew G, January 2017
A great boat tour of the river, not too difficult to find like people are saying. Drink included, we had beer. The captain was a really friendly guy who knew most of the sights when we asked, and he spoke perfect english too. The sunset was perfect, well worth the money. Thanks