- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour by minibus
A short hop takes you to Scenic World for rides on three attractions. Board the Scenic Railway, the world’s steepest railway, and descend through a cliffside tunnel to the floor of an ancient rainforest! Disembark and have the option to walk along 1.5 miles (2.4km) of elevated walkways through the lush rainforest.
From the forest floor, you’ll step into the Scenic Cableway’s fully-enclosed cabin and ascend the cliff, getting breathtaking views of the Three Sisters, Mt Solitary, Orphan Rock and Katoomba Falls. Then head to the Scenic Skyway for more fun as you glide across the Jamison Valley, soaring up to 885 feet (270m) above the valley floor.
After working up an appetite, head to the award-winning Conservation Hut cafe in Wentworth Falls for a delicious lunch with views across Valley of the Waters. Then enjoy an easy walk around the Wentworth Falls lookout points after lunch.
Catch a last glimpse of Blue Mountains National Park before you head to Featherdale Wildlife Park to see a variety of Australian wildlife. You can even opt to hand-feed kangaroos, koalas and emus!
After cuddling the critters, return to Sydney on a boat cruise up the Parramatta River, gliding past waterside suburbs before going under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, where the tour ends at Circular Quay.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Three Sisters Lookout
- Morning tea
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup
- One-way trip by boat to Circular Quay
- Entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Cable car and railway at Scenic World
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants unable to travel as no storage for prams or seats
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Itinerary subject to change
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Donald J, January 2017
Andy, our tour guide more than fulfilled our high expectations. He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic, his commentary amusing while insightful. Most of all his aim was to make this tour as if he is sharing his great joy of having you visit a very favorite place. The sunny weather was a bonus as well.
Reviewed by: David B, January 2017
What a great guide Joe is. He picked us up from our hotel bang on time and was informative and engaging throughout the trip. He really is a credit to AAT Kings. If Joe is your guide you will have a great day!!
Coach was very comfortable with leather reclining seats, wifi and toilet.
A day you will remember...book it.