- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
Your visit to the Louvre Museum is followed by a 1.5-hour sightseeing lunch cruise along the Seine River, with drinks included. Your tour of Paris continues into the afternoon with an unguided visit of Notre Dame Cathedral. See Paris from a bird’s eye view and go up the Towers of Notre Dame Cathedral (own expense).
The final highlight on your Paris city tour is a personalized small group tour across central Paris by minivan. You'll admire the most important monuments and attractions in central Paris from the vantage point of your air-conditioned minivan: the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysées, Place de la Concorde, the Eiffel Tower and Saint-Germain des Prés.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris City Tour in Spanish
Paris City Tour by Minivan, Louvre Museum and Seine River Lunch Cruise, with a Spanish-speaking guide
Paris City Tour in English
Paris City Tour by Minivan, Louvre Museum and Seine River Lunch Cruise with an English-speaking guide
Arc de Triomphe, Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the Louvre Museum
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
- Entrance fees to the Louvre Museum
- Professional guide
- Lunch cruise on the Seine River with drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Steven L, Australia, June 2016
Our tour guide Pamela was amazing. Very knowledgable and obliging. Lunch on the river was magnificent. Highly recommended
Reviewed by: barbara c, November 2015
This was a great way to get an overview of Paris. Our guide, Lara, was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating.two thumbs up!