Skip the Line: Alhambra Tour and Granada Hammam
Now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Alhambra is a fascinating place to explore with endless architectural wonders waiting to be found ‘round every corner. After skipping the long entrance lines, take a walking tour with your guide, admiring the Moorish architecture of Alcazaba Fortress and the three Nasrid Palaces – Mexuar, Serello and Harem. Head inside and marvel at the intricate Islamic artwork before visiting the Palace of Charles V, designed by the legendary Spanish architect Pedro Machua.
Visit Alhambra’s Generalife Gardens and envisage the Moorish kings of bygone times relaxing amid elaborate fountains and colorful flowerbeds. Roughly translated as ‘gardens of paradise,’ the beautiful space is perfect for a leisurely stroll, and you’ll do just that with your guide.
After your morning tour of Alhambra, your guide will drop you off in central Granada or at your hotel, so you can enjoy a few hours at leisure for lunch (own expense). At the pre-arranged time, make your own way to Granada’s Arab Baths -- Hammam Al Andalus -- for a blissful soak. Spend your afternoon relaxing in the bath’s seven different pools, all beautifully decorated with glistening tiles. Water temperature varies in each, so you can wallow in the warm pools and then wake yourself up with an icy dip. For an afternoon of ultimate indulgence, upgrade to include a traditional Arabian massage with natural aromatherapy oils.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour starts between 10am and 10:15am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Muslim Granada tour including Alhambra and the Arab Bath
Tour + Massage
Muslim Granada tour including Alhambra and the Arab Bath with Quiromassage and Aromatherapy
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1-hour session at Hammam Al Andalus
- Quiromassage and aromatherapy (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transport from Alhambra to the Hammam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat. No services apply at the spa
- Swimming costumes are mandatory at the bath and towels and lockers are available
- Males and females bath in the same area
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be offered in two different languages
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Melba T, July 2016
Reviewed by: Harriette B, July 2016
The staff were very helpful and obliging. Our guide Fernando was excellent, both in his presentation of the information and his personal observations. Given the number of people walking through Alhambra, Fernando made sure we all had an opportunity to see the best on offer. A visit to hammam a must!