- Multi-Day Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
*Please note: Hakone Hotel Kowakien is no longer offered in 2017.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
ANA InterContinental Tokyo, Cerulean Tower Tokyu, Courtyard by Marriot Tokyo Ginza, Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal, Hyatt Regency, Keio Plaza Hotel, Metropolitan Tokyo in Ikebukuro, New Sanno (pickup service is only available for guests staying at the hotel), Tokyo Dome Hotel, New Otani Tokyo, and Tokyo Station
- 7:40am from Cerulean Tower Tokyu and Metropolitan Tokyo (Ikebukuro)
- 7:50am from New Otani Tokyo
- 8:05am from Hyatt Regency, New Sanno and Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
- 8:15am from Courtyard by Marriot Tokyo Ginza and Tokyo Station
- 8:20am from Tokyo Dome and ANA InterContinental Tokyo
- 8:40am from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Concludes in Hakone. You will travel to Tokyo by train on your own, arriving approximately between 6:40 - 8:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Yunohana Onsen Hotel - Single
Single accommodation at Yunohana Onsen Hotel. Japanese style rooms including breakfast and dinner, with open air hot spring onsen baths
USD $537.72Pricing details
Yunohana Onsen Hotel - Double
Double accommodation at Yunohana Onsen Hotel. Japanese style rooms including breakfast and dinner, with open air hot spring onsen baths
USD $427.84Pricing details
Yunohana Onsen Hotel - Triple
Triple accommodation at Yunohana Onsen Hotel. Japanese style rooms including breakfast and dinner, with open air hot spring onsen baths
USD $396.31Pricing details
2-Day Mt Fuji, Hakone and Bullet Train Tour from Tokyo
- One-way bullet train from Odawara to Tokyo
- Free Wi-Fi while on tour bus
- Overnight accommodation
- Professional guide
- Cruise on Lake Ashi
- Aerial cableway ride
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Infants between the ages of 2 and 5 years may travel free of charge, but may be subject to a facilities fee of 800 yen during their hotel stay payable directly to the hotel front desk. Additional accommodation and meals will not be provided
- Pickup is only available from select locations in Tokyo. Please refer to “Departure Point” for listed locations
- Please note: Make sure you select the correct pickup location at checkout, as failure to appear at the pickup location at the scheduled time and location may result in a cancellation of your reservation with no refund
- If your hotel is not listed, please select Hamamatsucho Bus Station at checkout and wait for your bus there by the scheduled time on your day of travel
- Please note: The bullet train does not have a luggage compartment. It is recommended that you only take a day pack or small back pack along with you as you will need to carry your own luggage on Day 2. It is recommended to store most of your luggage in your Tokyo hotel
- Itinerary change: Hakone Hotel Kowakien is no longer offered in 2017
Prepare to be wowed as your coach heads uphill to Mt Fuji 5th Station, climbing 7,546 feet (2,300 meters) above sea level. On a clear day, look up the mountain slopes and take in its surrounding lakes; you’ll feel almost close enough to reach out and touch the summit. Torii gates, shrines and souvenir shops decorate this station, known as the border between the heavens and the earth.
Enjoy a Japanese-style lunch with a set meal before continuing on to Lake Ashi for a 15-minute boat cruise from Kojiri to Hakone.
Disembark here to ride the Hakone Komagatake Ropeway for 50 minutes to the mountain peak, situated at an elevation of 4,452 feet (1,357 meters). You’ll have superb views over Hakone National Park before making your descent with your guide.
Stay the night in Hakone, famous for its hot springs (known as onsen) and natural beauty, with a choice of two accommodation options. Upgrade for a Japanese-style room that includes dinner and breakfast the following morning.
Overnight: Hakone Hotel Kowakien or Yunohana Onsen Hotel in Hakone
Day 2: Hakone – Tokyo (B — if upgrade selected) After checking out of your hotel, you have the entire day free to explore Hakone at your leisure, with a provided Hakone Free Pass. This one-day pass lets you board designated transportation in Hakone, including the Hakone Tozan bus, train, cable car, Hakone Ropeway, Hakone sightseeing ship, Numazu Tozan Tokai bus and Odakyu express bus. With this unlimited access, you don’t need a guide to accompany you to top destinations in the area.
In the early evening, make your own way to Odawara Station by local bus or train and return to Tokyo with a reserved seat aboard the Kodama Shinkansen bullet train, arriving at Tokyo Station in just 40 minutes.
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jennifer L, August 2016
This trip totally exceeded my expectations. The tour guide was so nice and knowledgeable, and she told us a lot of factoids about Japan and the Japanese culture on our way to Mt Fuji. Then the lunch was incredible! I was expecting a measly sandwich or something like that, but we were treated to a multicourse traditional Japanese meal in a most beautiful setting! The only two negative things I have to say about this tour are foggy weather that prevented us from seeing Mt Fuji nothing anyone could control, and feeling rushed all the time but that's typical of a tour. I highly recommend this tour!
Reviewed by: Janelyn C, August 2016
It was a great tour, the guide is very helpful and knowledgeable. Everything went well logistically and time wise. We had a wonderful time in Mt. Fuji and specially in Hakone. Very interesting place.