- Likely to Sell Out
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip airfares
- Lunch included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
After lunch, it's time to board a Niagara Falls boat cruise for an up-close Niagara Falls experience. The 30-minute cruise takes you through the foaming waters to the base of the American Falls and the basin of Horseshoe Falls. You will get close enough to the falls to feel their cool mist on your skin.
The Niagara Falls boat cruises operate only in the warmer months, typically from May to October, so if you are traveling from November to April you may visit the Journey Behind the Falls instead. An elevator takes you behind the great sheet of Niagara Falls for a thunderous up-close view of Niagara Falls. Please note that Niagara Falls boat cruises may cease to operate earlier than October 31 depending on weather.
Due to the extreme popularity of this tour, a minimum 5-day advance booking is required.
Please note: At time of booking you are required to provide each passenger's name and date of birth as it appears on their passport(s). You are also required to provide your hotel details so that the supplier can schedule your pickup. Failure to include this information will result in your reservation not being completed. Any name change after confirmation, will incur an amendment fee by the supplier directly.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Roundtrip airfare between NYC and Upstate New York
- Half-day guided tour of Niagara Falls from American and Canadian sides
- Niagara Falls boat ride (May-October) or Journey Behind the Falls (November-April)
- Full buffet lunch at panoramic restaurant overlooking the Falls
- Local transfers in Manhattan (only hotels between 23rd and 74th Streets) to/from New York airport and Upstate New York airport to/from Niagara Falls
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Possession of proper government issued documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. U.S. citizens will require additional documentation to enter Canada. A Canadian visa may be required for Non-U.S. citizens; check your home country requirements for entering Canada.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible, you must advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- In the unlikely case of flights being canceled for any reason (eg: mechanical, weather) the tour operator reserves the right to substitute the return flight with return by bus if no alternate flights available.
- Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation.
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for airline and bus delays. In case of passengers required to overnight in Niagara Falls due to weather or cancellation of flights/bus, any additional costs incurred by passengers for hotel accommodations, meals and personal expenditures will be the responsibility of the passengers.
- Infants 18 months and under are free
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Chee Wei T, November 2016
This tour was amazing. All the spots that we were brought to gave us breathtaking views of the falls! Was initially worried about the flight procedures but everything was pre-planned so well, and the flight itself was about an hour. Highly highly recommended, best highlight of my trip this year!
Reviewed by: Bevan M, November 2016
Well worth the trip. Very happy to have ticked this off my bucket list. Make sure to do both the Canadian and US side. Top and bottom.