- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Step back in time on a history tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Normandy Beaches Half-Day Trip from Bayeux
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Marla B, November 2016
We had an amazing guide take us through the tour. We were picked up in a van at the train station, drove to Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery and Memorial. Our guide took us through some back roads to help us get a feel for the landscape, she gave us lots of history and background in the van while we drove. She also took us out on Omaha beach and drew in the sand to explain exactly the chain of events that happened there. It was a great visual and very powerful. It was also moving to hear the story told from the perspective of a local who really understood the impact of what the war had done and how these events saved the lives of so many.
Reviewed by: Mary K C, November 2016
This is an excellent place to visit and this was an excellent tour. If you go to France, do yourself the favor of coming and seeing the Normandy Beaches and hearing the incredible story of our brave soldiers. It is truly amazing and mind-blowing.