The hop-on hop-off trolley tour allows you to tour Key West at your leisure to see what you want to see, when you want to see it. Hop off at any of the convenient stops to explore at your own pace. When you're ready, just re-board, and it's on with the tour. It’s the perfect way to see the best of Key West.
As you’re moving along, you’ll also see where to dine, shop, relax and have good time in Key West. This is Key West's most comprehensive tour, covering more than 100 points of interest. Your guide has been extensively trained and is proud to share the history, lore and legends of Key West.
To see a list of trolley stops, click “View Additional Info."
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs every 30 minutes from any of the following stops:
- Mallory Square - wheelchair accessible
- Historic Key West Seaport
- Simonton Row - Simonton and Greene streets
- La Concha - Crowne Plaza
- Bahama Village Market Place
- Fairfield Inn
- Key West Welcome Center - wheelchair accessible
- Best Western Key Ambassador
- Casa Marina Resort
- Southernmost Trolley Stop
- Truman Avenue and Duval Street
- Angela and Duval streets
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1 Day Pass
1 Day Pass
USD $31.45Pricing details
2 Day Pass
2 Day Pass
USD $41.95Pricing details
Key West Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Narrated tour
- Located taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible at the following locations:- Key West Welcome Center and Mallory Square
- Children up to 12 years travel FREE - bring the family!
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Raymond P, December 2016
Excellent way to see Key West. Very knowledgible drivers.
Reviewed by: tammy, December 2016
Perfect way to explore Key West!