Book by January 31st, 2017 and travel by February 28th, 2017 to save 30% off our previously offered price!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour by minibus
Head north towards the Highlands along the "bonnie, bonnie" banks of Loch Lomond - Scotland's largest Loch. Continue into the Highlands to reach the most dramatic of all Highland glens, Glencoe. This area is steeped in history, and you will hear the truth about the infamous 1692 massacre of Clan MacDonald.
Journeying through Fort William, site of the military post built during the Jacobite Rebellions in the 18th century, you'll continue up the Great Glen, between Fort William and Inverness.
After lunch at Fort Augustus on the shores of Loch Ness, you have the option of taking an hour-long cruise on the loch (not included).
Head back through Inverness, the Cairngorms National Park, and the countryside, where the TV series Monarch of the Glen was filmed. Continuing over the Drummochter Summit, where herds of red deer often graze, you'll visit the Victorian town of Pitlochry.
Continue through Perthshire and past Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument, commemorating Scotland's great hero William Wallace, played by Mel Gibson in the Oscar-winning movie Braveheart. Then just a short drive back to Glasgow.
The Scottish Highlands and Islands are Europe's last great wilderness! This personalized tour is as close as you can get to touring in your own car, with the added benefit of gaining intimate knowledge of Scotland. Traveling in a small group means you can take lots of stops and reach "out of the way" places, giving you more time off the bus to discover the real Scotland.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small Group Day Trip from Glasgow
- Professional driver/guide
- Modern Mercedes minvan with forced air ventilation (maximum 16 people)
- Loch Ness cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Wheelchair accessible for collapsible wheelchair only. Traveler must be able to get in/out off the coach on their own
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Timothy T, January 2017
Very good tour with friendly staff and great driver / operator. HIGHLY recommend very good value!!!
Reviewed by: Daveen, USA, January 2017
Awesome Tour, Awesome Scenery. Loved the cruise on Loch Ness. Was a little cold and rainy, but it was still enjoyable.