Cozumel ATV Jungle and Snorkel Combo
Enjoy a 4 hour Cozumel land and sea adventure. The excitement starts when you hop on your ATV in the local town of El Cedral, cover 8.5 miles (14km) of off road tracks, explore ancient Mayan caves, a Cenote (sink hole) and a small Mayan ruin. Included is a refreshing Dzul Ha Beach Club break!
You'll be picked up from downtown Cozumel and taken to the local town of El Cedral. This is where your beach and jungle ATV adventure begins. Decide to drive solo or join your companion on the ATV. Travel along lush green jungle while visiting ancient Mayan sites including underground caves, sink holes and Mayan ruins. Return back to El Cedral on your ATV after the exciting discoveries.
From El Cedral, the adventure continues. You'll be taken via minibus to Dzul Ha Beach Club to relax and take advantage of all the facilities. The 45 minute beach break will give you plenty of time to snorkel and lunch can be enjoyed at the local restaurant and bar (at own expense).
You must be minimum 16 years of age and have a valid drivers license to operate the ATVs. Children under 16 years can ride with the driver.
Please note: A single ATV is for one person only and a double ATV is for two people. Please do not select 1 adult on a double ATV.
Note: this tour is not available to Carnival cruise ship passengers
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Downtown Cozumel. Full details will be listed on your voucher
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9:00am Single Rider
9:00am Single Rider - 16 years and over
11:00am Single Rider
11:00am Single Rider - 16 years and over
1:00pm Single Rider
1:00pm Single Rider 16 years and over
Cozumel ATV Beach and Jungle Adventure
- Return transportation from Cozumel
- ATV 1.5 hour tour
- Drinking Water
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Safety goggles (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and additional beverages (can be purchased at the restaurant bar)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Recommended to wear long pants and closed shoes and bring along bug repellent, sunscreen and a hat.
- Maximum weight can not exceed 350 pounds.
- Drivers must be minimum 16 year and have a valid driver's license.
- You will not be allowed to go on this adventure while intoxicated.
- Lockers will be provided at El Cedral.
- Pregnant women, people with back problems, casts and/or injuries will not be able to participate on this tour.
- Mandatory - Closed toe shoes. These are available to be rented on the day.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please note: A single ATV is for one person only and a double ATV is for two people. Please do not select 1 adult on a double ATV
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kari M, May 2016
i loved the atv ride. def was alot of fun. i would do it again!!
now as far as the space........not so nice..... for one. no changing rooms...just a bathroom that was tiny as hell so u barely could manuever to change. the vendors constantly come up to u aasking u a million times to buy things. annoying. The spa pedicure with the fish was dirty as hell.....The tiny area of beach they had was super hard to get into as there were a million tiny rocks u had to walk thru and on to get into the ocean...... they had sandbags in a line to try and make it easier to get into the ocean but was not a success....
But i must say the guacomole was outstnding!!!!!!! and the drinks were awesome too. Strong pina coladas
Reviewed by: rootdaddy, April 2016
Bumpy but GREAT