Aquila Game Reserve Wildlife Safari from Cape Town
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
On arrival, meet your game ranger guide and embark on an Open vehicle game drive around the park.
Watch out for Africa’s famous Big Five -- African elephants, Cape buffaloes, lions, leopards and rhinos – while touring the park, and learn from your guide how the phrase ‘Big Five’ came to be coined. Plus, look for hippos, giraffes.
After your Game Drive you will return for lunch (included).
Aquila Game Reserve is well known for its large natural wetland, and so the bird-watching opportunities here are plentiful. Home to more than 170 different species of bird, the park is actually named after the endangered Black Eagle (Aquila). Keep your eyes open as you explore the park and you might be lucky enough to see one!
After 2 and half hours of touring the park on your game drive, meet your host for the journey back to Cape Town, arriving in the late afternoon.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Springbok Males in Aquila
- Game Drive
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: pattik, July 2016
A truly awesome experience. Wonderful memories. xx
Reviewed by: Terry, United States of America, April 2016
Outstanding! This group is doing great work with the animals! We were So close up! We have Wonderful pictures! Kudos to the wonderful staff who prepared breakfast and our lunch. The best food in South Africa!