- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Join up with your guide at the city center meeting point i Vienna Begin with a stroll along the back roads and alleyways of Vienna’s Old Town. Pass by Café Sacher, the Vienna Opera House and the 14-century Augustinian Church, the former parish church of the Habsburgs’ Imperial Court. Continue to St Michael’s Square to admire the 13th-century St Michael’s Church. Then visit the historic Heroes’ Square, where Hitler gave his ‘Anschluss’ speech in 1938. Afterward, walk along the city's most famous boulevard, the Ringstrasse, showcasing Vienna's architectural gems. See the Parliament House, University of Vienna and City Hall. Conclude your trip with a visit to the Gothic-style St Stephen’s Cathedral.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Vienna Highlights Tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Laurie S, September 2016
I highly recommend doing this tour on your first day in Vienna. Our tour guide Elizabeth was amazing. She was extremely knowledgeable and able to provide historical, cultural, and social context for everywhere she took us. The tour covers a great deal. You get to see a lot of very significant sites. Additionally, she gave really great recommendations as to what else we should see, do, and eat while we were in Vienna making the rest of our time there really special.
Reviewed by: Roslyn B, September 2016
OUTSTANDING tour by Horst. We could not have had a better experience. He was knowledgable and shared information that we could never have otherwise learned. He was also friendly and accommodating in every way. I highly recommend Horst for this tour!