5-Day Eastern Sicily Tour from Palermo to Taormina: Mt Etna, Syracuse and Agrigento
- Breakfast included
- Multi-Day Trip
Overnight accommodation is included, and you’ll wake up to a buffet breakfast each morning (most lunches and dinners are included, too). Your days are spent on guided excursions to various cities and areas around eastern Sicily. You’ll be given headsets for the narrated portions of your tour.
Some attractions are optional, so not all entrance fees are included. See below for a full itinerary.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Accommodation in a single room
USD $900.96Pricing details
Accommodation in a double room
USD $693.91Pricing details
Accommodation in triple room
USD $683.84Pricing details
5-Day Western Sicily Tour
- Tours/activities as per itinerary
- 4 nights in 4-star accommodation
- Tour escort/host
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/coach (depending on group size)
- Porterage in/out
- Drinks (wine, water and coffee) with lunch and dinner
- Headsets for guided portions
- Entrance fee to Greek theater in Taormina (approx. 8 euros)
- Entrance fee to archeological site in Syracuse (approx. 10 euros)
- Entrance fee to cathedral in Syracuse (approx. 2 euros)
- Entrance fee to Valley of the Temples (approx. 11 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please bring good walking shoes
- Tour itinerary can be changed or inverted without notice for technical reasons
- Adult pricing applies to all traveler
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: bethanyc12, May 2016
Great. Experience !Our driver Sal was the best!
Reviewed by: Joyce, United States of America, October 2015
Great job by Marco G. He is so much fun and full of knowledge. Great personality. We had only five of us and we saw a lot in the short trip. Keep in mind, it is not really a 5 day. It really is three nights. Hotel change was not brought to my attention so I ended up at the wrong hotel. Thank goodness I had the paper work that showed who was the tour operator it is not viator but a local outfit. Tip: Always bring the information with you that describes the local tour operator. We were able to get in touch with them and discovered that the hotel changes had been implemented for at least one year. Viator never updated their information to reflect the hotel changes. Bad for the customer. it cost me 10 euros to have another local driver come get me and hook me up with my tour director who was waiting for me at dinner. Thank goodness I had a great meal and met my co travelers for this trip. Marco is wonderful and you will be lucky to get him on this fabulous beautiful journey through Sicily-a hidden treasure. Also note, they use a local operator for the tour who stays with you for its entirety, but engage local tour guides at each stop. Be prepared to tip those smart guides-they too were simply excellent. Enjoy!