Learn how to ride an ocean wave in the warm waters of Seal Rocks, situated 3 hours from Sydney on the North Coast. This untouched area is renowned for its dolphins and marine life. The surf camp borders on Myall Lakes National Park where there is an abundance of Australian Native Wildlife. Here you'll learn all the basics of surfing from your fully qualified surf instructor on this 2-day surf camp.
- Instant Confirmation
- All-inclusive tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
With a large selection of beaches sit back and relax while your instructor finds some good waves for some good times. Progress your surf training from beginner to advance from our level 1 accredited surf coaches. Learn all the basics of surfing and ocean knowledge over the 2 days. It's guaranteed you will be able to stand up on your board by the end of the day.Enjoy a fully purpose built surf camp with hot showers and all the amenities for your comfort. The surf camp provides a great party venue, with acoustic instruments and stories of the days surfing. Spend the days in the water and the nights partying with your new surf buddies.
Accommodation facilities include:
- Comfortable cabins
- Hot showers
- Swimming pool
- Volley ball and tennis courts
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs Wednesday's at 5pm from YHA Central
USD $200.54Pricing details
Departs Friday's at 7pm from YHA Central.
USD $228.42Pricing details
Sydney 2-Day Surf Camp to Seal Rocks
- 2 progressive surfing lessons per day
- Use of surfing equipment
- 2 nights shared cabin accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Accommodation is in comfortable cabins or teepee-style tent and based on multi share. Hot showers and amenities are available
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise size of wetsuit at time of booking: XS, S, M, L, XL & 2XL
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: pdp, October 2011
My son went on this trip and it was the highlight of his trip to Australia. Relaxed and friendly. Deano made it an unforgettable experience and was an excellent teacher.
Reviewed by: Maeva J, France, July 2010