This tour is a fascinating exploration of St. Lucia and all it has to offer. You'll start by driving to the town of Soufriere to visit the famous Pitons. Continue through banana plantations, fishing villages and tropical rainforests to visit the beautiful Sulphur Springs. Finish this great tour of St. Lucia with a stop at Morne Coubaril to walk the trails of a working plantation!
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Drive through the banana and coconut plantations, the sleepy fishing villages as you drive along the island's west coast road to the magical town of Soufriere. Visit the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano with its bubbling Sulphur Springs and one of the many waterfalls. See the majestic pitons as they rise out of the sea.
Travel onwards to Morne Coubaril where you'll walk along meandering trails of this working sugar plantation. Journey through this charming 19th century plantation great house and enjoy fresh fruit and a tropical drink.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your North Island hotel
Returns to original departure point at approximately 1:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Magical Soufriere - A Tour of St Lucia
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All Entrance Fees
- Fresh Local Juice
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Take along cameras, towels and swimwear
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: MARILYN L, April 2015
It was great.
Reviewed by: Melli Love, August 2013
Beautiful tour of island, volvano, plantation etc very informative. And Stan our guide was truly kind and hospitable ensuring I felt better when I was getting car sick. I Recommend to everyone. Only thing beware of the sales lady on the right at the top of Mourne Hill, she is very dishonest! Otherwise have a fantastic and unforgettable trip.