- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip train fares
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-night Shandong tour. Accommodations are on a sharing basis. Tour departs from Shanghai and returns to Shanghai
USD $426.00Pricing details
Shanghai to Beijing
2-night Shandong tour. Accommodations are on a sharing basis. Tour departs from Shanghai and concludes in Beijing
USD $396.00Pricing details
Private Tour: 2-Night Shandong Tour by Bullet Train from Shanghai or Beijing: Mt. Tai and Qufu
- Round-trip bullet train fare
- 2 nights accommodation at the Qufu Queli Hotel
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport information will be required in order to book bullet train tickets
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Garrick W, Australia, January 2017
Our guides were very friendly and helpful. Touring Confucius Temple, Mansion and family Cemetery was interesting - quite a lot of restoration work has occurred and it's easy to get around. Seeing Confucius tomb was a highlight along with his son and grandson's too. Mt Tai'an was very much a highlight - excellent views with surreal atmosphere. A wonderful day trip. Being able to stand next to the monument depicted on the 5 Yuan note was special. Definitely value for money trip and glad we added this to our overall China excursion.
Reviewed by: Glenn W, August 2015
Absolutely fantastic. Our guides were knowledgable and took great care of us.