- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip train fares
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-night Shandong tour. Accommodations are on a sharing basis. Tour departs from Shanghai and returns to Shanghai
USD $426.00Pricing details
Shanghai to Beijing
2-night Shandong tour. Accommodations are on a sharing basis. Tour departs from Shanghai and concludes in Beijing
USD $396.00Pricing details
Private Tour: 2-Night Shandong Tour by Bullet Train from Shanghai or Beijing: Mt. Tai and Qufu
- Round-trip bullet train fare
- 2 nights accommodation at the Qufu Queli Hotel
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport information will be required in order to book bullet train tickets
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Glenn W, August 2015
Absolutely fantastic. Our guides were knowledgable and took great care of us.
Reviewed by: David S, January 2015
Six family members all enjoyed the historical sites in Qufu and Taian. We especially liked Annie (sp) our tour guide who was very helpful at explaining the historical significance of the sites. She did everything to make sure we all enjoyed the tour. The sites were amazing and would be enjoyed by anyone interested in Chinese culture. There is a good bit of walking and stair climbing and may be a bit challenging for older folks like me. The hotel Queli is conveniently located near the Confucius Temple and is clean and comfortable. My one problem with the tour was that the six tickets that were purchased for us for the bullet train trip back to Shanghai were for assigned seats scattered around one car. Since the train was filled to capacity we were not able to sit together for the three hour trip to Shanghai. We booked this tour many weeks ago so there was no excuse for making the six of us ride in different places around the car. Since two of our party are children this presented a big problem. We have been on several Viator tours and we certainly didn't think it would be necessary to specify that the six of us wished to be seated together on the train. One benefit of using tour companies is to have knowledgeable professionals anticipate problems. If I had booked the tour on my own I surely would not have taken the trip if I could not get adjacent seats on the train.