- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Together with the magnificent Church of St. Vitus, the castle is a unique feature of the entire region. The town of Cesky Krumlov is situated in a valley surrounded by the Blansko Forest to the north and the undulating foothills of Sumava to the south and west.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance to castle (April - October only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- The castle is closed during winter months (November to March)
- Tour duration in winter months (November to March) is 10 hours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Marissa P, September 2016
Cesky Krumluv is hands down one of the greatest places I've ever visited in Europe. It's absolutely stunning.
The tour of town itself was the best part. Gustav is the best guide I've had out of all my previous Viator experiences. He moved at a perfect speed fast which is what I like. He provided a fantastic tour of the city and coordinated the castle visit seamlessly. He did a great job addressing questions and sharing interesting commentary.
We hit traffic on the way back which made me nervous since I had an evening flight. Gustov allowed me to get off the bus early by my hotel so I could save time. I only wish I had been able to give him a proper gratuity.
The tour should be longer you need more time to take in the beauty of Cesky Krumluv, but because of how wonderful Gustav is, I give it a 5. Thank you Gustav for a wonderful day
Reviewed by: n.d.milne7, September 2016
We thoroughly enjoyed the tour.
Three hours there and three hours back. We managed okay, but travellers should know.