Familiarize yourself with the island of Phuket on a half day guided coach tour. Take in the islands natural beauty as you drive along the beach roads through Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai beaches. Each beach offering a different type of holiday experience. Photo opportunities are included at the Karon viewpoint and cultural sights such as the sacred buddhist temple of Phuket 'Wat Chalong'.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Phuket town offers an interesting mix of architecture including Sino-Portuguese. This town has been the backdrop for many western movies as it is said to be very similar to Indochina.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point at approximately 12:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Phuket Introduction City Sightseeing Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 40 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: vanlooy.c, België, July 2016
Reviewed by: julie l, July 2016
Excursion qui survole l and #39;ile mais pour le prix, vraiment à faire. Arret sur Karon view, Visite de wat chalong, visite d and #39;une usine de fabrication de noix de cajou (tres interressant) et visite d and #39;une bijouterie
Guide très sympathique, transfert aller/retour à notre hôtel alors q pas ds la liste! Bravo