- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
See octagonal Place Vendome and marvel at Palais Garnier, the world-famous opera house used as the setting for The Phantom of the Opera. Witness the magnificent architecture of the Louvre, the world’s most-visited museum, and the massive Hotel de Ville (City Hall).
The photo ops continue as you head to Place de la Bastille (Bastille Square), where the French Revolution began. View the old mansions in the Marais District and sense the youthful energy of the Latin Quarter, home to the famous Sorbonne, which houses several academic institutions.
Your guided coach tour also goes to the legendary Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg), the second-largest public park in Paris, and St-Germain-des-Prés, a neighborhood favored by celebrated writers and philosophers including Ernest Hemingway, Simone de Beauvoir and Jean-Paul Sartre.
In warmer months (April - Oct), board a boat for a short cruise on the Seine River to Ile de la Cité, an island in the heart of Paris that is the site of the famous Notre Dame Cathedral. During the winter, travel to Notre Dame by mini-coach for a more comfortable experience. Enter this iconic Paris landmark (except on Sundays and during Mass) and learn about its rich and colorful history from your guide. For instance, hear how the centuries-old Gothic cathedral was damaged during the French Revolution and later restored to its former glory.
After your visit to the cathedral, make your way back across the Seine and end your nearly 4-hour tour of historical landmarks with a coach ride back to central Paris.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Historical Paris Sightseeing Tour Including Notre Dame Cathedral
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Boat ticket for the Seine River cruise (except in winter)
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On Sundays and during certain church services, you will not be allowed inside the cathedral. The commentary will take place in the square outside
- During colder months (Nov - March), the Seine River cruise may not be possible; instead, you will travel by mini-coach to Notre Dame. This may also be the case in the summer if the water is too high for a boat transfer
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Saundra D, July 2016
I can and #39;t even begin to express what a great time we had! I guess the highlight was the Eiffel Tower tour. But all tours were exquisite. Thank you.
Reviewed by: Terry B, USA, June 2016
This tour was amazing!