Next stop is Bayside Marketplace, a shopping complex where you'll have free time to peruse the numerous specialty and name-brand stores. This complex is also home to a variety of restaurants, live entertainment and sightseeing tour options, and offers breathtaking views of the Miami skyline.
You’ll then be taken to your hotel, located in the heart of South Beach's Art Deco District. It’s just seconds away from restaurants, shops, museums, nightclubs and the beach, so you'll always have something to do. The rest of the day and night is yours to spend as you please.
Overnight: Catalina Hotel and Beach Club or similar in South Beach
Day 2: Miami -- Orlando On your second day, take a tour of the Art Deco District, dine at the Miami Beach Marina, visit the famous Lincoln Road outdoor mall, stroll along Ocean Drive, or take a dip in Nikki Beach (all activities at own expense). Your tour will depart from Miami around 3pm for arrival in Orlando at approximately 7pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Miami South Beach Adventure from Orlando with Optional Dolphin Swim
- Overnight accommodation
- Round-trip coach transport
- Florida Everglades airboat tour
- Reptile show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Additional activities in South Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking required. For individual travelers, an additional payment of $75 is required and is payable directly upon pick-up.
- Each room features 2 double beds. Rooms will be allocated based on the number of passengers in the booking, with a maximum of 4 people per room. If multiple rooms are requested (e.g. a party of 4 requests 2 rooms), separate bookings must be made.
- For handicapped passengers or those with disabilities, please note in Special Requirements section at check-out so that you may be accommodated appropriately.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Darrel C, September 2014
This tour was brilliant.
Excellent tour guide Madeline who new about everything and was very funny. She recommended good places to eat and drink and places to visit.
Bus driver james was equally good and extremely helpful.
I would highly recommend this trip.
Reviewed by: Geraldine B, September 2014
great value, great guide and driver. Hotel was fantastic and in excellent position. Would highly recommend