- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Given the popularity of hiking in Hawaii, the secluded atmosphere of the rainforest is often compromised. Most guided hiking tours go on public trails, filled with multiple groups, but this exclusive adventure is more than a hike – it is an awe-inspiring journey through a remote, 75 acres (30 hectares) of private Manoa Valley rainforest.
This is a mild to moderate hike over dirt trails; hiking time is approximately 1.5 hours.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Honolulu port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hiking in Oahu
- 3.5-hour hiking shore excursion
- Port pickup and drop-off (Aloha Tower Marketplace)
- Hip pack, rain poncho, mosquito repellent
- Rubber boots
- Professional nature guides
- Bottled water and trail snacks
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Pickup at the Aloha Tower Marketplace will occur at approximately 9:30am
At time of booking please advise the following details:
- Passenger shoe sizes
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.