- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour with RND-Trip Flight
2-night Ghats of Varanasi tour with round-trip flights from New Delhi . Accommodations are on a sharing basis. Tour departs from New Delhi and returns to New Delhi
USD $570.66Pricing details
Tour with One-Way Flight
2-night Ghats of Varanasi tour with one-way from New Delhi . Accommodations are on a sharing basis. Tour departs from New Delhi and returns to Varanasi
USD $403.99Pricing details
2-Day Varanasi and Ghats Tour from Delhi
- Hotel pickup
- One-way flight from New Delhi to Varanasi
- 2 nights accommodation at the Rivitas hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Boat ride on the Ganges River
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport information will be required in order to book bullet train tickets
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout India; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended
Reviewed by: Lynda C, April 2015
Varanasi is a wonderful place to visit. We totally enjoyed our days here. We felt it could have been done in one overnight though, rather than two. We had a lot of down time and nothing really to do at least from the hotel we were staying at. I would recommend a one night Varanasi trip. It takes about one and a half days to see it well. The evening and morning boat rides were great, as well as walking through the old town of Varanasi. Sarnath was also very interesting and well worth seeing.