2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi: City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort and Elephant Ride
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- See the sights illuminated at night
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Site visits per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all site attractions listed in itinerary
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort
- English-speaking guide
- Overnight accommodation at a 3- to 4-star hotel
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from site locations in air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- Maximum group size is 8 passengers
- Hotel rooms have either a double bed fit for 2 people. Please contact local tour operator after to request bed type; contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher. If you are traveling with an odd number of individuals, an additional bed will be placed in one room
- There is no elephant ride between March 20, 2015 and March 29, 2015 due to Navarathri festivities
One of the following 3- to 4-star hotels in Jaipur will be booked for your tour
- Vesta Maurya Palace
- Hotel Glitz
- Hotel Golden Manor
- Hotel Mosaic
- Vesta Maurya Palace
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Dian V, June 2016
Reviewed by: KAREN M, April 2016
Excellent in every way.
Driver was on-time and courteous. Had a bottle of water for each ready in the car.
We were 2 ladies, so were relieved to find such a professional driver, and very knowledgable guide. Sanjay knew all the little things like the perfect time of day for a particular photo, and the best time to get to the fort for the elephant ride. I can not fault this tour experience - I will take it again in future, as there is so much to see!