- Breakfast included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Round-trip train fares
- Rail Tour
- Multi-Day Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Amritsar and Golden Temple Tour From Delhi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Overnight accommodation at a 4-star hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Rail transfer via air-conditioned car
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout India; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rachel D, June 2016
The Golden Temple is a MUST GO for a spiritual connection, even if you aren't Sikh. Seeing The Book and seeing this temple at night under the moon is majestic, as is touring the free kitchen. We even got to make roti with the locals! Harry, our guide, was knowledgeable and outgoing - definitely a fabulous tour guide.
Out of all the tours we booked for our Southeast Asia adventure, this one was the most organized and followed the itinerary pretty well. Transport to the train was easy, and our contact even walked us onto the train to the right place before leaving us. Finding our next contact in Amritsar, nearly seven hours later, was also easy - a sign for Sita, the company, in hand. He explained our itinerary, and then we met Harry.
Harry took us to the border ceremony, which was so wonderful. It's SUPER HOT in June, so be careful of exhaustion, but as a foreigner, you have your own designated section near the action. Then, of course, was the Golden Temple - everything I didn't know I loved about people, the world, and god.
Reviewed by: Marilyn, November 2015
This tour was fascinating and lovely. The guide and driver were professional and wonderful to spend time with. Our driver was very skilled and pleasant. Our guide took very good care of us. He was especially interesting and knowledgeable. On a two day tour, a good guide is most important, and we had an excellent one. The tour is remarkable. One point to add, there was a wrinkle in the booking so be attentive to that. Highly recommend this most wonderful tour.