- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Admire Castel Nuovo (New Castle), a symbolic royal structure dating back to 1279, and see San Francesco di Paola church in Piazza del Plebiscito, the city's main square.
Hop off the coach to explore the area around the Royal Palace of Naples, one of the four residences used by the Bourbon Kings during their rule of the Kingdom of Two Sicilies from 1730 to 1860. Enter the dome of Naples Cathedral to learn about the significance of this grand church.
Your last stop in Naples is the hill-top Posillipo quarter, where you'll pause to enjoy panoramic views of the city and the Bay of Naples.
Drive 30 minutes down the coast to the legendary city of Pompeii. Arriving in the late morning, you'll have time for lunch if you wish (own expense) before taking a guided walk around Pompeii's haunting ruins.
Hear how this ancient city was destroyed by the infamous Mt Vesuvius eruption in 79 AD as you visit the Forum, the Thermal Baths, Vetti's House and the Lupanare brothel, which were all buried by volcanic ash after the sudden and devastating eruption.
You’ll spend two hours exploring this fascinating archaeological site with your guide. Then hop in the coach for the drive back to Naples.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
If arriving in Naples by train,the pickup point is just outside the railway station on the left of the Star Hotel Terminus at 8:15am.The driver will display a sign with the lead traveler's name on it.
USD $76.12Pricing details
Tour will commence upon pickup at your hotel in Naples, Hotel pickups commence prior to 8:15am, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
USD $76.12Pricing details
Naples City and Pompeii Half Day Sightseeing Tour
- Naples and Pompeii live guided tour
- Entrance fee Pompeii (13 euro)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nicola, December 2016
We loved our tour guide, I think her name was Leeza or Eliza sorry that I forgot. She was fabulous and spoke at least 5 languages on our tour. We had a small tour of just 8 people. We toured Naples first and since she was a local, she was so knowledgeable. Then we went to Pompeii. I was glad we did not go in the hot summer busy season. She looked after us so well we loved it.
Reviewed by: Stephen C, August 2016
Excellent tour guide and driver. Thank you for a wonderful day.