- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Follow your private guide to the Agora, an open space where Italians merchants used to meet. Continue along the Sacred Way and marvel at the Temple of Apollo and the remains of a Hellenistic quarter. Walk around old harbors and former luxurious private houses, like the House of Cleopatra, the House of the Dolphin, the House of Dionysus and other notable homes. Contemplate the traditional Greek architecture and mosaic floors, which have survived for more than 2,500 years.
End your walking tour by enjoying the spectacular views of the Avenue of Lions, where five replicas of Naxian beasts from the 8th century BC stand. The marble sculptures are known to be the vigilant guardians of the Sacred Lake, which has been intentionally left dry.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Mykonos port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mykonos Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Delos Island
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (approx. 22 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Be aware that venues might be closed on Mondays
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.