- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Continue to Kalafati Beach, famous for windsurfing, where you’ll have 45 minutes of free time to go for a swim (weather permitting, usually between April to October), get a snack or people-watch before returning to your private car and heading into Mykonos’ town center. Here, follow your private guide through little alleys and narrow streets that lead to Little Venice. Enjoy the views of the famous windmills, where grain used to be milled for bread flour.
See the Panagia Paraportiani church, and admire typical Mykonos houses and numerous Greek chapels while your guide shares interesting facts about Greek architecture. Enjoy free time in Mykonos’ old town to discover more alleyways or shop before you get back on your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Mykonos port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mykonos Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Little Venice, Kalafati Beach and Panagia Tourliani Monastery
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (approx. 1 euro)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Panagia Paraportiani church and Panagia Tourliani Monastery might be closed on Mondays
- This tour does not go to the island of Delos, but you will see it from Mykonos
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Andrea B, June 2016
Great private tour, fantastic guide --- Thanks Andy ---. Lovely to have a break in the day with a nice swim and cold drink before enjoying the local township, it's delicious food and great shopping. Highly recommended!!!
Reviewed by: houstonkiki, September 2012
A great tour, beautiful island. It was over 100F and the vans a/c wasn't the best - but the guide Lydia was great.We didn't have time to see the the famous swimming beaches but had a great day there.