Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour for a more personalized experience.
Never been on a Segway before? No problem! Prior to setting off, your guide will lead you through an approximately 30-minute orientation session to get you accustomed to riding one of these two-wheeled, electric self-balancing vehicles.
It's easy to operate and suitable for anyone over 12 years of age, so come and explore Milan's architectural delights on a Segway tour! Group sizes are limited to a maximum of eight people and guided commentary is provided via individual headsets.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
USD $81.44Pricing details
Departs at 2:30pm. Available April to October only
USD $81.44Pricing details
Explore Milan with ease on a fun Segway Tour
- Local guide
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of supplied helmet
- Headphones to hear guide clearly
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A valid ID document is required on date of travel
2. Arco della Pace
3. Castello Sforzesco
4. Via Dante
5. Piazza dei Mercanti
6. Piazza del Duomo
7. Piazza Fontana
8. Galleria V. Emanuele II
9. Teatro della Scala
11. Pinacoteca di Brera
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Crystal Z, October 2016
Great way to see all of Milan and what it has to offer!
Reviewed by: dangia, October 2016