- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Reduce any waiting time with your prebooked ticket and enjoy a 1-hour guided tour of this Gothic masterpiece. Put on your audio earphones for easy and comfortable access to your live guide’s commentary about the history of the ancient city of Milan and its stunning Duomo, the seat of the Archbishop of Milan. The Gothic cathedral took nearly six centuries to complete, and is the fifth-largest cathedral in the world and the largest in Italy.
After an entertaining introduction, use the elevator to head up the steepest part of the cathedral to reach the first terrace, saving you 200 steps. Climb the last 50 steps to the highest terrace, and walk along the rooftop to admire the breathtaking skyline. Depending on the season, watch the sunset or see the lights come on in the city below. On a clear evening, you can even see the Italian Alps.
Admire the church’s marble sculptures, spires and flying buttresses, and learn about the secrets behind the many statues. After soaking up the views, walk back down the steps and take the elevator to the ground floor. Your tour concludes just outside the cathedral.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Evening Rooftop Tour of Milan's Duomo, departs at 3:30pm
USD $40.86Pricing details
Evening Rooftop Tour of Milan's Duomo, departs at 5:15pm
USD $40.86Pricing details
Evening Rooftop Tour of Milan's Duomo
- Skip-the-line admission
- Professional guide
- Earphones (used if there are more than 6 pax on tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes, preferably with a rubber sole
- During hot days it is recommended to wear a sun hat
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 people, so you may encounter a wait to get to the roof
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Chris R, February 2017
We got there 15 minutes late. We missed that it said on the voucher to meet at 5:15. They were very accommodating and we quickly joined the group. The experience was more than the breathtaking views, it was interesting history, great stories, and interesting details you would have missed out on if not for the passionate guide, Ludwig. I don't think anyone should miss this tour if you come to Milan. It is a mix of the new and old, a taste of the culture, with some fabulous picture taking opportunities.
Reviewed by: soozhen, February 2017
We enjoyed this tour very much!