- Hotel Pick-Up
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
When you arrive, watch a video on the history of Cavas Freixenet before beginning a tour of the winery facilities. You'll have the chance to see and learn about the entire wine-making process, from harvesting to bottling to labeling. The tour includes a trip down to the wine cellars, 82 feet (25 meters) below ground, a few wine tastings and a visit to the Freixenet Wine Boutique.
You’ll then head to the colonial-style town of Tepozotlán. Here you'll visit the San Francisco Javier Temple, which is part of a Jesuit monastery. Your guide will teach you about the history of the monastery while you view the archaeological artwork and objects and admire the Baroque architecture of the building. You’ll also visit the Colonial Religious Art Museum.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Note: If your hotel is outside the pickup zone, you will be picked up from a central location in Mexico City. Please contact the tour operator to determine the exact location
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cavas Freixenet Wine Tour from Mexico City
- Winery tour of Cavas Freixenet
- Wine tastings
- Trip to Tepozotlan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers required for tour to operate
- Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to departure will not be refunded
- Additional charges apply for hotels outside the pickup area
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.