- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
The Mornington Peninsula is only an hours' drive from Melbourne and there is plenty to explore. Take in this beautiful wine region with its quaint seaside villages, ocean beaches, national parks, wineries and fruit orchards. Lunch is included in the tour with an a la carte one-course main meal at T'Gallant Winemakers including bread and a matching glass of estate wine and tea or coffee. You may choose on the day of your tour to upgrade the number of courses or change the lunch venue (extra costs will apply).
Mornington Peninsula Wineries include:
Red Hill Estate, Tuck's Ridge, Montalto Vineyard, Willow Creek, Main Ridge Estate, Paringa Estate, Ten Minutes by Tractor, T'Gallant Winemakers, Moorooduc Estate, Dromana Estate, Stonier Wines, Crittenden Wines, Foxeys Hangout.
Some other regional attractions you may choose to include in your day:
Arthurs Seat Lookout, Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens, Red Hill Brewery, Natural Hot Springs Day Spa. Some activities may incur an additional charge.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour: Mornington Peninsula Wineries and Wine Tasting Tour
- Pickup and drop off from inner city Melbourne hotels
- Mornington Peninsula wine tastings
- Transport in luxury private vehicle (Chrysler Grand Voyager)
- Ala Carte one course lunch including bread, a matching glass of estate wine and tea/coffee
- Additional wine with lunch to be purchased directly
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking, unless booking within 72 hours of departure. In this case, confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passengers must prove they are over 18 years for the consumption of alcohol at wineries. Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated
- Vehicles do not carry child safety seats or have appropriate fixtures to secure seats, therefore Parents or Guardians of children under the age of 12 must sign a wavier of responsibility for the safety of the child whilst on bus
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian lunch is available. You must request vegetarian lunch at time of booking in the "Special Requirements" box
- Cruise port pickup is provided if required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: John B, May 2011
As always time is tight but we were taken on a wonderful scenic tour of the coast on the way to the wineries. Our Driver provided excellent commentary of the area, the history and points of interest. This made it all the more enjoyable.
The wineries visited had excellent wines and of varying vintages to allow us to appreciate how the wines would age. Needless to say we came away with many samples.
I cannot recommend the tour enough as it was professional, knowledgeable and engaging. We will be trying some other tours and will recommend to others.
Excellent day away.