Depending on the day of your visit to Seville, take the Classic Seville tour to visit the city’s majestic architectural masterpiece, Plaza de España. Admire the cathedral’s lovely bell tower, the Giralda, converted from a Moorish minaret, and discover Seville’s Moorish origins. See the Torre del Oro watchtower and take a stroll along the Guadalquivir River and Triana Bridge, an iconic city symbol.
Or take the Historic Seville tour to visit America Square, built for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, and visit the Muslim pavilion. Also take a tour of the royal fort’s landscaped grounds, sculptures, mosaics and lovely gardens.
Both tours take you on a guided walk through Seville’s labyrinth of narrow streets and alleys leading to the charming Barrio de Santa Cruz, the city's most historic district. Explore medieval Seville’s Jewish quarter, with its courtyards and churches, and follow narrow lanes to tiny plazas planted with orange trees.
Following the tour, have free time to explore Seville at your leisure, then in the evening follow your guide’s directions to the station to catch your return train to Madrid.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
At the end of your tour in Seville, your guide will give you your train ticket and point out how to get to the train station. You can then enjoy free time to explore before your train departs. Arrive into Madrid at approximately 10pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance fees
- 3-hour guided city tour of Seville
- Round-trip AVE train ticket in tourist class
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Entrance fee to monuments (Reales Alcazares & Cathedral)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The train journey is unescorted
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: you must collect the rail tickets at the local supplier's office, during their opening hours (Mon-Fri: 8am to 8pm; Sat-Sun: 8am to 3pm)
Reviewed by: Andrew C, August 2012
This was great. Logistics were incredibly easy and smooth and our guide, Angel, was GREAT. At first his accent was heavy for us but our ear tuned quickly. He is extremely knowledgeable and went out of his way to give us local insight. This was expensive but well worth it!
Reviewed by: Rosemary V, USA, March 2010