- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
With your entrance ticket, head inside and pick up your audio/video guide, available in nine languages (see below for a list). You’ll tour the cathedral on your own, listening to the audio commentary and using your touch screen for historical tidbits and information about the significance of the cathedral throughout English history.
Begin in the cathedral’s crypt, with its memorials, tombs and monuments of important Brits like Lord Nelson and the Duke of Wellington. Climb upstairs to the Whispering Gallery - giving you a magnificient view of the cathedral - the exterior Stone Gallery and eventually the Golden Gallery with its panoramic views of the capital.
As you walk around, marvel at the soaring dome, the glittering mosaics, the intricate stone carving and the breathtaking view down the central nave toward the quire aisle.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
St Paul’s Cathedral hours of operation:
8:30am - 4pm, Mon to Sat
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St Paul's Cathedral Entrance Ticket
- Entrance to St Paul’s Cathedral
- Multilingual audio/video guide available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and British Sign Language (BSL)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please exchange your ticket at the main admission points of the cathedrals
- Filming and photography is not allowed inside the cathedral
- Please note: Special services or events may close all, or part, of the cathedral on short notice
- The touch-screen multimedia guides are available in various languages and allow you to interactively explore St Paul's Cathedral
- If you are interested in a real tour guide at certain times a day you are able to reserve a place at the guiding desk when you arrive in the cathedral (included). It is not possible to make reservations in advance.
- Please note: it is necessary to bring all pages of the voucher with you in order to redeem your tickets on the day. Guests that do not provide all details may be refused entry
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rossella B, August 2016
Really impressing. The ascent to the top of the dome is long, but is divided into three parts also, the steps of the first part are shorter, so one gets accustomed to the effort. The whispering effect is difficult to realize because there are so many whispering people at the same time that the whispers interfere with each other. The audiovisual is very efficient. Apart from the historical comments, examples of musical performances are given in it. The chief organist plays the marvelous Finale of Saint-Saens' third symphony aka the melody of the mice in the Babe movie.
Reviewed by: Andrew K, August 2016
Facinating history, a very inspiring place, and a wonderful location to get views of London. It has a lot to offer different people. It may be religious, historical, architectural, family history or just a tourist. Highly recommended