- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Overnight triple room accommodation in 4-star hotel; three people per room
USD $366.66Pricing details
Overnight double room accommodation in 4-star hotel; two people per room
USD $458.65Pricing details
Overnight single room accommodation in 4-star hotel; one person per room
USD $917.31Pricing details
- Private 2-day tour
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach, depending on group size
- Overnight accommodation at Equatorial Hotel
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A standard double room includes one double/queen bed good for one or two people; a standard triple room contains three single beds and is ideal for families.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Misc13, February 2014
I would strongly suggest going through another company if possible. My driver/guide wasn't very mobile so the trip itself was shortened and he would just sort of point things out front the van, being obvious he did not want to get out and actually give a 'tour' as was part of the package. He cut the tour short and just dropped me off at the hotel, which was conveniently located near a lot of the tourist things. So I just went on my own. Spent more time on my own wandering than I did with the 'tour guide.'
The hotel apparently expected some paperwork from the tour company, which was not given to me, and my driver was no way contactable until the next morning when he picked me up.
If you have many days to explore from KL then this trip may be worth it. If you're on a tight timeline then choose another city. The placards and self-tour options do not really provide enough detail to be worthwhile. Maybe the experience would have been better with a guide to supplement with info.
Also, my guide made many jokes that were quite inappropriate and lewd. He never got the hint from my responses to cut it out. Maybe my culture is too politically-correct, but surely a travel company should know to employ people who a) don't offend and b) can actually take their charges on a tour as advertised.