4-Day Christian and Jewish Sacred Sites Tour: Jerusalem, Jericho, Bethlehem and Nazareth
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multi-Day Trip
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4-Day Christian Tour of Israel
- 3 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees (Day 2 only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other entrance fees, 'In the footsteps of Jesus' sites (approximately 8 USD per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maximum 2 adults per room
- Minimum child age 4 years
- In Jericho and Bethlehem, a valid passport is required on the day of travel. This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations; a change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory
- Modest dress is required for holy sites
- In rare occasions itinerary may be changed at short notice
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Daniel J. M, June 2016
We had trouble with Bein Harim - usually because of their lack of communication, If you are interested, send me an email address where you would like to receive info and I will forward the email that I sent to them detailing the problems.
Reviewed by: Karen, Australia, June 2016
Fristly this is not a 'Christian' tour for the bible reading, born again Christian. The main reason why I paid 1,040.00 AUD each was that we had the opportunity to be baptised in the Jordan River, Ok, not the site where Jesus was baptised, this is in Jordan, but in the Jordan river non the less. After arriving at the baptismal site, paying for the robe, towel etc, we were told there are no pastors on site as normally there would be one on our bus tour. As we were the only 2 interested in being baptised THERE WAS NO-ONE TO BAPTISE US! This was the biggest disappointment of all. I booked the tour to start on a Saturday to see David's tomb and the last supper hall. We had been to the museum the day before. The company started the tour on Day 3 instead of day 1. Each day we had a different Jewish guide who tried to recite the script from memory. 1/2 of which was incorrect and they often got the Muslim religion mixed up with ours, i.e. the 5 books of Moses?? They all asked many questions which I answered, but when I asked them some, they couldn't answer nor where they interested. On the last day the tour stopped for lunch at a cafe but I wasn't hungry, The Muslim owner wouldn't even allow me to stand on the road outside his cafe wanting me to wait the 45 min lunch break on a corner by myself. Being moved from our hotel, I thought all the people were staying at the same hotel which would make sense, however we were the only 2 staying at their preferred hotel which was a pretty good hotel regardless and the bus still p/u others from different locations.. The whole tour was rushed with no time to reflect of Jesus's life. Total waste of money.