Jewish Sites in Sardis
Tour the ruins of the Temple of Cybele and Diana, where a 4th century Basilica and later became a church. See the golden river Pactalos and the Royal Road.
Visit the reconstructed Marble Synagogue, the Gymnasium, Archaeological Museum and see Mount Pagus.
The Full Day Tour of Jewish Sites in Sardis includes lunch.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Susan S, June 2015
I was the only one on this tour and the guide decided to take me to Pergamon too. It was an awesome day.