New and Old Hong Kong Walking Tour: Sheung Wan District
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Man Mo Temple
- Local English-speaking guide
- Milk tea and local pastry at Cha Chaan Teng
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved. Wear comfortable walking shoes
- 2 passenger minimum to operate
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Alan V, December 2015
Great tour of old and new Hong Kong, very interesting to see everyday life. Tour guide is very knowledgeable and took great care to ensure that everyone was engaged in the tour. Definitely not a tour for people who can't do a lot of walking over all different terrains over a substantial distance in approx.3 hours, lots of stairs and hills. Highly Recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: robert s, June 2013
Fascinating way to begin our trip in Hong Kong. Our tour guide was very knowledgable and helpful. Some of my best photos are from this tour.