- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Continue to Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, a site also called the Palace of the Christian Kings, built in the 14th century by Alfonso XI. Walk through the inside of the palace and see remarkable Arabian baths, Roman mosaics and a sarcophagus of marble from the 3rd century.
Originally there were four towers at the corners of the Alcazar, three of which can be seen still today: Torre de Los Leones, the oldest, which forms the entrance to the palace, the octagonal Torre del Homenaje and the round Torre del Rio. The fourth tower, Torre de la Vela, was destroyed in the 19th century.
As you wander through the Jewish Quarter, dating to the time of the Romans, look out for important monuments dedicated to the most important sons of Cordoba: Roman philosopher Seneca, Arabian philosopher Averroes and Jewish philosopher Maimonides.
Here you can also see Cordoba’s Bullfighting Museum and one of the few synagogues existing today in Spain, Cordoba Synagogue. Pose for photos in front of the landmark, and then continue to El Zoco, a market where traditional artisans paint and flamenco dancers practice. Your tour then finishes near the Mezquita.
Upgrade: Baños Árabes de Cordoba
If you want to indulge in some relaxation time after your tour, upgrade to include an entrance ticket to Baños Árabes de Cordoba. Make your own way to the Arabian baths, and then spend up to 2.5 hours inside at leisure, making use of the thermal plunge pools and atmospheric steam room. Complimentary mint tea is available once inside.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4-hour Cordoba walking tour
USD $40.04Pricing details
Tour, Baños Árabes de Cordoba
4-hour Cordoba walking tour with entrance to Baños Árabes de Cordoba (Arabian baths)
USD $82.38Pricing details
Cordoba Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Entrance fee to Baños Árabes de Cordoba (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport to/from Baños Árabes de Cordoba
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- On occasions, children under the age of 12 years may not be allowed inside the baths. Contact the local service provider before travel if you have children in your group
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Olga S, September 2016
Good tour, would do it again. Thank you!
Reviewed by: Tracy B, September 2016
A wonderful tour of historic Córdoba given by two friendly, knowledge and helpful guides keen to maximise your experience. A must for all first time visitors to Córdoba.