- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
On your walking tour of Chicago's Chinatown, expect to visit the following locations or similar:
- Triple Crown: Canton cuisine and Hong Kong-style dim sum restaurant
- Lao Sze Chuan: Szechuan-style cuisine and family restaurant
- Chiu Quon Bakery: Hong Kong-style Chinese bakery featuring sweet and savory buns, Moon cakes and cookies (established 1986)
- Saint Anna Bakery: Chinese-style baked goods, desserts and pastries
- Lao Beijing: Mandarin-style cuisine
If you have food allergies, please specify at the time of checkout in the 'special requirements' field. Thank you
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Tastings at 5 different locations
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There are enough food tastings that for most people, lunch afterwards is not needed
- In the special requirements field at check out, please say if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies and are under 21
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stan D, July 2016
Great intro to the Chicago Chinatown. Great tips for places to go.
Reviewed by: Cynthia A, June 2015