Book by December 15, 2016 to save 20% off our previously offered price, for Travel until October 31, 2017!
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx, the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Also in Giza you may visit the Solar Boat Museum (optional), home to the remarkably well preserved funerary boat of Khufu.
Cairo's famous Egyptian Museum houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. Your guide will introduce you to the museum's most important pieces before you have free time to explore at your leisure.
Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt. During the day you will also have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how the famous artwork is made.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar with Egyptologist guide. Includes pickup/drop off from Cairo and Giza hotels
USD $55.20Pricing details
Tour & Solar Boat Museum
Private tour to Giza Pyramids, Solar Boat Museum, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar with Egyptologist guide. Includes pickup/drop off from Cairo and Giza hotels
USD $68.00Pricing details
Tour & Lunch
Private tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar with Egyptologist guide. Includes lunch; pickup/drop off from Cairo and Giza hotels
USD $74.40Pricing details
Tour, Solar Boat Museum, Lunch
Private tour to Giza Pyramids, Solar Boat Museum, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar with Egyptologist guide. Includes lunch; pickup/drop off from Cairo and Giza hotels
USD $91.20Pricing details
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance to Giza Plateau
- Entrance to The Egyptian Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Entrance to the Solar Boat Museum (if option selected)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids (approx. EGP 100)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Emily H, September 2016
We had a great experience! If you can, ask for Tarek as a tour guide. He was outstanding!
Reviewed by: Amin, United Kingdom, September 2016
Tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. Advised on how to avoid tourist traps.
We were ahead of schedule so we were able to stop in the papyrus store which was a bonus.
Lunch was in a lovely small restaurant, clean washrooms.
Transport was modern and on time.
Overall a long day, 8am to 4pm, but worth it.
Would recommend this package to anybody wanting to gain an overview of the ancient Egyptian era.